==========HEADCODE===========
التعليمـــات المجموعات التقويم

فروض واختبارات الانجليزية للسنة الرابعة متوسط الجيل الثاني فروض واختبارات الانجليزية للسنة 4 متوسط الجيل الثاني

إضافة رد
أدوات الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-08-2017, 04:23 PM
ShRoOoq
مشرفة اقسام التعليم
 الصورة الرمزية ShRoOoq

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2014
المشاركات: 8,646
افتراضي Write it out p148 englich 4 am

Write it out p148 englich 4 am

Write a newspaper report about the same accident as one reported in the previous page. Invent a headline for your article and take another point of view (that of the lorry driver for instance).
Some clues to help you
to sing – to play the guitar – to see – to overtake – to look – to land – to crash – to hear.
hitchhikers – bikers / cyclists – motorcyclists – airplane – slippery road .

Suggestion key:

Two Die in Road Accident near Airport
I was driving on Airport Road when I saw a hitchhiker. I stopped to give him a lift. When he got on the lorry, I saw that he had a guitar. I told him to play us a tune. He was playing and I was singing along with him. Everything was going well when suddenly I saw two bikers trying to overtake me. It was round a sharp bend. I reduced my speed, but while they were overtaking me, a motorcyclist coming from the other direction suddenly appeared in the middle of the road. The road as slippery and the man behind the motorcyclist were drawing his attention to a low flying plane. So he didn't see the bikers who were overtaking me. When he barked, his motorcycle slipped and crashed into the bikers.
ShRoOoq غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
englich

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Write it out p121 125 englich 4 am ShRoOoq فروض واختبارات الانجليزية للسنة الرابعة متوسط الجيل الثاني 0 11-08-2017 04:22 PM
Write it up p 121 ShRoOoq فروض واختبارات الانجليزية للسنة الرابعة متوسط الجيل الثاني 0 11-08-2017 04:22 PM
Write it out p 110 Englich 4 am ShRoOoq فروض واختبارات الانجليزية للسنة الرابعة متوسط الجيل الثاني 0 11-08-2017 04:18 PM
Best lesson of englich MANAR قسم التحضير العام لشهادة البكالوريا 2020 0 03-09-2014 05:08 PM
lesson of englich MANAR قسم التحضير العام لشهادة البكالوريا 2020 0 03-08-2014 09:50 AM

الساعة الآن 08:56 PM